0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Add a carry command

Domestic

Add a command that makes it so you're carrying someone on your shoulder or maybe a firefighter style of hold, this could be for carrying injured people and it looks a lot better than dragging the 1 foot in front of you without touching them, this wouldn't replace dragging someone, that would still be used when police are dealing with suspects but this command could be used by fire fighters or police to get someone out of a dangerous area quickly.

Domestic

People picking up other players and dragging them around, not dropping them/kidnapping cops/other players
They can do that now, we still have drag and if I'm not mistaken regular players are able to use it.

This adds a different variation where you're on the shoulders of the person carrying you

Add a command that makes it so you're carrying someone on your shoulder or maybe a firefighter style of hold, this could be for carrying injured people and it looks a lot better than dragging the 1 foot in front of you without touching them, this wouldn't replace dragging someone, that would still be used when police are dealing with suspects but this command could be used by fire fighters or police to get someone out of a dangerous area quickly.
I like the idea about the carry emote, but as Gene said it will get abused a lot and it will be really annoying when staff isn't on.

Domestic

I like the idea about the carry emote, but as Gene said it will get abused a lot and it will be really annoying when staff isn't on.
I'm still confused how this will be abused more than the drag command would be it's pretty much the exact same thing just the person is in a different place.