0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Add something to let people know Game Warden is on

Domestic

Currently the only way to tell if gw's are on is asking or if they say so and most people don't ask and usually a game warden doesn't say so, Game Wardens add a whole new type of rp you can do so I feel like it's important for people to know they're on without having to ask or watch chat, I propose adding an icon in the playerlist menu like the ems, police and pilots icons of course if there is another way to know other than the two I listed please let me know.

TLDR:
Add an icon in the playerlist menu that's like the ems, police and pilots but for the game wardens

Mungo K. 1A-10

Community Moderator
Torn about this. On the one hand, it would be a very cool idea since TGW don't get as much usage as they used to but that is partially down to them not asking to be announced; it works both ways I suppose. One simple fix for this would be for me to mandate making staff online know about the wardens activity but I don't want to mandate something like that since it should be a choice to ask.

I'd say overall the best way to check if a GW is active is to just do /onduty or check in radio 2 if you are applied and then see if anyone has the "GW-
##" callsign then you avoid having to ask in chat. Would be a cool thing to have if it wasn't too hard to create, though.

Domestic

Torn about this. On the one hand, it would be a very cool idea since TGW don't get as much usage as they used to but that is partially down to them not asking to be announced; it works both ways I suppose. One simple fix for this would be for me to mandate making staff online know about the wardens activity but I don't want to mandate something like that since it should be a choice to ask.

I'd say overall the best way to check if a GW is active is to just do /onduty or check in radio 2 if you are applied and then see if anyone has the "GW-
##" callsign then you avoid having to ask in chat. Would be a cool thing to have if it wasn't too hard to create, though.
I didn't know we could ask staff to announce it, I feel like that should be something mentioned in training but I'll have to suggest that in the proper place.

Mungo K. 1A-10

Community Moderator
I didn't know we could ask staff to announce it, I feel like that should be something mentioned in training but I'll have to suggest that in the proper place.

Yeah you can do "/req I am active game warden, could you please put an announcement out?" and 10 times out of 10 the staff member will do it! I'm sure we can incorporate this into the training or into some sort of formal documentation to make it easier for everyone.