0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

bring peacetime back. or at least have more staff members on to maintain

Jaxon Bravo 1A-18

So I completely understand that it’s pretty early to suggest this back, but I think we should bring back PeaceTime. The reasoning for this is, with PT being off 24/7, it can ruin some RP’s, and can cause lots of shootings, and RDM. Yesterday night, so many people just got off because of it, and left nearly 2-3 CO’s with 15 people. But overall, I enjoy not having PeaceTime on, but I think it will cause lots of stuff in game, and more people breaking rules. You go in game, drive down the road and get shot...and your like what? You drive down the road and there's a bunch of FRP/RDM going on. From what I'm seeing, without a staff being on, it's just gonna turn into a shootout left and right..or at least have more STAFF members in the server to maintain it.

Panda-Man

I like this suggestion, if PT now is going to be off all time then make the server whitelist. I haven't got my peace in 2 hours of being on duty its hard to drive around as soon something happens it takes 2 min before something eles happens its hard to be on duty with people that can't come up with good RP but all people need to do shooting, 10-80 and thats the only thing thats happening when PT is off

A lot of us got off last night because of how late it was for us. We had it under control and if stuff started getting extreme we would report them and move to a different area. Most of the bs happening was in sandy, the city was nice and clean

callan c.

So I completely understand that it’s pretty early to suggest this back, but I think we should bring back PeaceTime. The reasoning for this is, with PT being off 24/7, it can ruin some RP’s, and can cause lots of shootings, and RDM. Yesterday night, so many people just got off because of it, and left nearly 2-3 CO’s with 15 people. But overall, I enjoy not having PeaceTime on, but I think it will cause lots of stuff in game, and more people breaking rules. You go in game, drive down the road and get shot...and your like what? You drive down the road and there's a bunch of FRP/RDM going on. From what I'm seeing, without a staff being on, it's just gonna turn into a shootout left and right..or at least have more STAFF members in the server to maintain it.
to be honset i was on as co and was getting shot at 24/7 had to rally civs to help me

Honestly, I agree with this because peacetime being off 24/7 is hell and just causes entirely too many priorities since everyone wants to run for no reason. (Ex. You stop someone for a stop sign violation and you see they dont have their seatbelt either, and they have a spotless record, they then run because you are giving them a citation). Being completely honest, I used to get excited to see peacetime come off, and that was a lot of the time when I would play for hours on end. Now I get on the server and see Priority: None and im just like eh. The only other way I see to fix this is to make the server whitelist but I dont want that for a few reasons.

1. I enjoy seeing a steady flow of new people to the server.
2. I enjoy helping new people in the server and or roleplay in general.
3. I dont want to be in a whitelist server.

I could make this list longer if I wanted to but I dont have time to do that right now.

If you have any questions about what I said feel free to DM me on discord.
BlackSkull4280#6966

Thanks.
Korbin B. 3S-38