0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Commands

B1GMACx

Honestly really just anything anyone had. I haven’t played much. Just really started so I’m sure there are a few things I’m missing out on. Not really any emotes or anything. Just the basics

Luke H

Community Moderator
Honestly really just anything anyone had. I haven’t played much. Just really started so I’m sure there are a few things I’m missing out on. Not really any emotes or anything. Just the basics
Commands

/me - in chat, if you type /me and a message after it, you can demonstrate an action such as /me shot to left leg.
/ooc - in chat, if you type /ooc and a message after it, it will display a message to all players. Use this to ask something Out Of Character (OOC).
/hu - Typing this command will put your hands up, typing it again will put them down.
/huk - Typing this command will put your hands up and get on your knees, typing it again will reverse the effects.
/eng - This command can be used to turn on and off your vehicles engine.
/jail [id] [time] - Use this command to jail civilians for crimes (applied members only, community members refer to #faq in the discord).
/hospital [id] [time] - This command will put an injured person(s) to the hospital.
/911 - This command with text after it will create a 911 call for fire / ems / LEO to respond to.
/report [id] [reason] - This command will report any member of your choice for a reason and staff will be able to see it and deal with it.
/req - using this command will alert staff and should be used for any staff related questions or concerns you might have.
/dv - this command will delete any vehicle you are currently inside of.
/e c - this command will stop any emotes you are currently doing from the F5 menu.
/die - this command will kill you with a weapon if in inventory.
/msg [id] - This command will privately message a specific player in-game.
/chatmode - This command will switch your in-game text chat to either global or local, useful for scenes.
/revive - This command will revive you after a certain amount of time passed.
/onduty - will force you into a CO uniform and radio 2 for LEO. Read #faq in the discord to become a Community Officer!
/radio <1 - 100> - will let you into any of the selected radio frequencies.
/radiovolume <1 - 150> - will turn down or up the volume of the radio. You can also left click or right click the middle knob on the /radio.
/radioui - will show or remove the UI that shows all players currently in a selected radio frequency.

Keybindings

F1 - When pressed, VMenu will open. Here you can configure your peds, vehicles, etc.
N - The default keybinding for PTT (Push To Talk) and can be changed under the FiveM keybindings.
Y - This keybind will bring up your in-game phone used to call 911 (if dispatch is on) and text friends.
CTRL + E - This when pressed together will cuff or uncuff the nearest person.
CTRL + M - When pressed together and you are in a emergency vehicle, your radar will pop up.
SHIFT + E - When pressed together, you will push the nearest vehicle.
K - Holding K will bring up a clothing menu you can use to remove and put on clothes.
F6 - when pressed you will enter a ragdoll state, press F6 again to reverse the effect. This will additionally turn on or off your vehicle if seated in the driver seat.
F11 - When pressed whilst driving, you will automatically drive at the speed limit of the road you are on.
F7 - when pressed, you will open a menu that allows LEO, Fire/EMS, and Civilians easier access to some of the above commands.
Q - when inside of a emergency vehicle, the emergency lights will turn on or off.
Left ALT - when inside of an emergency vehicle, the sirens will turn on or off.

any questions please direct message me on discord.

Last edited:

B1GMACx

Commands

/me - in chat, if you type /me and a message after it, you can demonstrate an action such as /me shot to left leg.
/ooc - in chat, if you type /ooc and a message after it, it will display a message to all players. Use this to ask something Out Of Character (OOC).
/hu - Typing this command will put your hands up, typing it again will put them down.
/huk - Typing this command will put your hands up and get on your knees, typing it again will reverse the effects.
/eng - This command can be used to turn on and off your vehicles engine.
/jail [id] [time] - Use this command to jail civilians for crimes (applied members only, community members refer to #faq in the discord).
/hospital [id] [time] - This command will put an injured person(s) to the hospital.
/911 - This command with text after it will create a 911 call for fire / ems / LEO to respond to.
/report [id] [reason] - This command will report any member of your choice for a reason and staff will be able to see it and deal with it.
/req - using this command will alert staff and should be used for any staff related questions or concerns you might have.
/dv - this command will delete any vehicle you are currently inside of.
/e c - this command will stop any emotes you are currently doing from the F5 menu.

Keybindings

CTRL + E - This when pressed together will cuff or uncuff the nearest person.
CTRL + M - When pressed together and you are in a emergency vehicle, your radar will pop up.
SHIFT + E - When pressed together, you will push the nearest vehicle.
K - Holding K will bring up a clothing menu you can use to remove and put on clothes.

any questions please direct message me on discord.
Thank you. This helps alot