0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Events Suggestion

Panda-Man

Add so civilians can make suggestions on event, because I have some many events ideas and I would love to see more people put in there event Ideas and more events more activity on the server. I mean it would be cool if People could suggest some events and who know of its a good event it maybe happen

tropicz

Community Executive
If someone would like to suggest an event for the event team, they can be suggested in a form like how you suggested this an the event team will take a look at it!

Luke H

Community Moderator
@Panda-Man,

There's nothing stopping you from suggesting events for the server, they will be taken into consideration and our event team will execute them.
Keep in mind, when making a suggestion for an event, it shouldn't just be "a race". Try explaining in detail what you would like to see happen, for example "a race that starts on Los Santos Freeway involving faggios and everyone must drive around the map until they reach del perro, winner gets an in-game tag."

Panda-Man

If someone would like to suggest an event for the event team, they can be suggested in a form like how you suggested this an the event team will take a look at it!
Okay, Yeah its only that you don't really know if your allowed to do it because It doesn't say what you can suggest or not