0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Halloween Event

John Mills

Today, I had a thought come to mind. What if the server hosted an event on Halloween that would be really fun for everyone, yet people still can do there jobs. So I came up with a few ideas. 1. A Pumpkin Hunt, basically a easter egg hunt. 2. A Seemingly Haunted Location. 3. A Zombie Apocalypse. I know they sound a bit hard or far-fetched. But I feel like it could be a lot of fun.

Daniel Mack

Could you elaborate on 2 & 3 for me? How they would work and how everything would play out when they happen. Personally, I dislike the idea of having a Pumpkin Hunt as during Easter there’s already an Easter Egg Hunt and I think it would be pretty much the same thing & fairly repetitive - but that’s just my opinion.

John Mills

Could you elaborate on 2 & 3 for me? How they would work and how everything would play out when they happen. Personally, I dislike the idea of having a Pumpkin Hunt as during Easter there’s already an Easter Egg Hunt and I think it would be pretty much the same thing & fairly repetitive - but that’s just my opinion.
2, is more like somebody sets up a location you can enter, like the yellowjacket. Somebody can use stealth to try and scare some people, if the admins will allow it, the host can get a skin from a horror game such as a amnesia grunt. And Detectives or Players can find out about the mysteries. Maybe an admin can host one so they can vanish. For example. Following somebody through the building, then quickly hiding/vanishing. 3. is more of a npc thing, npcs can be undead and attack like zombies, which would be kinda easy to set up. To elaborate more, there can be an evacuation that the cops help conduct. And they are like riot-control for the zombies. EMT can help those injured by the undead, and are like field medics. Fire Men can put out any fires causes by the chaos. And the rest fend for themselves just like an actual zombie apocalypse. This is almost the same as zombieoutbreak. Which was seen within Vincent's Comment.

Last edited:

Domestic

2, is more like somebody sets up a location you can enter, like the yellowjacket. Somebody can use stealth to try and scare some people, if the admins will allow it, the host can get a skin from a horror game such as a amnesia grunt. And Detectives or Players can find out about the mysteries. Maybe an admin can host one so they can vanish. For example. Following somebody through the building, then quickly hiding/vanishing. 3. is more of a npc thing, npcs can be undead and attack like zombies, which would be kinda easy to set up. To elaborate more, there can be an evacuation that the cops help conduct. And they are like riot-control for the zombies. EMT can help those injured by the undead, and are like field medics. Fire Men can put out any fires causes by the chaos. And the rest fend for themselves just like an actual zombie apocalypse. This is almost the same as zombieoutbreak. Which was seen within Vincent's Comment.
I really like both of these, I think they could be really cool to do and set up

Daniel Mack

What Domestic said - I really like these ideas and I’m sure they would be really interesting and fun to take part in. +1