0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Halloween Event

MysteryGamer

I Have Came Up With Amazing Idea For The FiveM Server, We Could Bring The Haunted Car (Christine) Into The Server And She's A Haunted Car The Goes After People And Kill People By Running Them Over, Whoever Hurts Christine Or The Owner Of The Car, She Will Go After Them

Maybe I Could Run This Event Since Its My Idea, I Would Like To Be Christine And I Will Need To Be Invisible To All Players So It Looks Like Only Christine Is Controlling The Car, Christine Does Drive By Her Self, No One Drives The Car When Christine Haunts People, This Would Be A Fun Event To Do, The Location I Was Thinking Of Doing The Christine Event For Halloween Is In Sandy Shores, It's A Small Town And Easier For All Players, The City Will Be Too Big,

Regards, MysteryGamer

Ehbw

Developer
I Have Came Up With Amazing Idea For The FiveM Server, We Could Bring The Haunted Car (Christine) Into The Server And She's A Haunted Car The Goes After People And Kill People By Running Them Over, Whoever Hurts Christine Or The Owner Of The Car, She Will Go After Them

Maybe I Could Run This Event Since Its My Idea, I Would Like To Be Christine And I Will Need To Be Invisible To All Players So It Looks Like Only Christine Is Controlling The Car, Christine Does Drive By Her Self, No One Drives The Car When Christine Haunts People, This Would Be A Fun Event To Do, The Location I Was Thinking Of Doing The Christine Event For Halloween Is In Sandy Shores, It's A Small Town And Easier For All Players, The City Will Be Too Big,

Regards, MysteryGamer
So basically just an excuse for VDM. -1

Regards, MysteryGamer
I agree with Ethan on this. This kind of thing would entail mass vdm especially because you would be invisible to all players. If you want to go do something like this, find a free roam server and ask them, but not a roleplay server just to mess around on. I am sure there will be plenty of events in the future that everyone will be able to take apart of as thanks to the Event Team. -1

Mungo K. 1A-10

Community Moderator
Whilst I appreciate your effort to suggest an event for Halloween, as aforementioned by my colleagues, this is just a poor excuse for you to kill as many people as you want; that's not fun, hence this event is a bad idea.

The events team are looking at other Halloween events that we can do instead.

Jakub K. 1A-04

Community Moderator
First of all please refrain from capitalizing every word because it hurts to read. But I got to agree with my colleagues here. It's just straight-up VDM, vanished as an event. Maybe you can come up with a better idea that could be turned into reality <3