0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

More functionality to "the Eye"

Ramesh D.

Holding left alt has become extremely useful for shortcuts such as putting players into vehicles and other things. Though, the functionality is limited and I would like to share my wants/needs for more expanded usage of "the Eye". I feel like the eye has so much more possibilities.

Vehicles:

• Place players into vehicles
Currently as it stands the vehicle placement is extremely buggy. I have only achieved proper usage when on-duty as a LEO. As of writing I was unable to place any of my friends in my vehicle using the eye. Also using
  • Simply normal vehicle usages
Things like opening doors (but not entering), trunk, hood, etc.
  • Place players into trunk
Allow placing of players into the trunk (could be used for hostage situations)
  • Hot wiring
Instead of just getting into a random vehicle and taking off, or having to do "/me hotwires", a player could do a short puzzle in order for the vehicle to activate and them take off. This would make GTA calls way more interesting.

Person-Person/Person-LEO interactions:

• Searching
For now, I feel like it should execute the /me cmd for you such as "/me Searches you, what do I find?". However, for whenever an inventory system is here, I would like the eye to tell you what a player has instead.
  • Take off another's apparel
Allow taking off another's clothing (could be used to search, cut shirts for medical, to see hair color etc.).
  • Read name on vest
An option such as this could allow a civilian to easily read a LEO's name from their vest.
Please reply with more if you have any more ideas,
Ramesh D.

Last edited:

Jenson D.

I myself have had no issues at all regarding the vehicle placement however as I have said in the past, how are we supposed to fix bugs if nobody reports them. ?

Frosty

Hacking? like for the pacific standard bank vault like a puzzle so u don't have just say u grabbed money like u can get in the vault then say(/me takes money from trays) or even just making the elevators work at like the humane labs and just over the map.

Ramesh D.

I myself have had no issues at all regarding the vehicle placement however as I have said in the past, how are we supposed to fix bugs if nobody reports them. ?
Well I thought the eye was only mainly used for going on-duty (+thought it was still in development) so I never really put any thought into it like that.

Another thing though, you also can't put dead players into vehicles. I'll make a bug thread with clips.

Thanks for replying Jenson I appreciate it!

Last edited: