0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Patch Update v2.0.4

John D. 1A-03

Community Admin
In this Patch update, we once again have focused on updating a lot of the vehicles. It's a pretty long list so let's get to it!

- Fixed the trunk text on the DPD Marshal Skins to say Dallas Marshal's not "Dallas Police" [The 2018 Charger [NF], 2018 Tahoe [NF], 2016 F-150 [NF], 2016 Exokirer [NF], 2013 Tahoe [NF], 2014 Charger [NF], 2020 Tahoe [Code3], 2018 Charger [Code3], & 2013 Tahoe [Code 3] were the ones updated]
- Fixed the flipped roof numbers on the DPD recruitment skin for the 2018 Dodge Demon.
- Added car numbers to the top left of the rear bumper on all Dallas Police Department Chargers [2014, 2018, & 2009].
- The door design/seal for the Dallas County Sheriff's Office has been updated for ALL Vehicles.
-Added the brand new 2021 Whelen Pack 2.0 from Redneck Modifications LLC. Vehicles include:
• 2006 Chevy Tahoe with a Patriot Strobe Lightbar.
• 2011 Ford Crown Victoria with a Patriot Strobe Lightbar.
• 2013 Chevrolet Caprice with a Liberty I lightbar.
• 2014 Dodge Charger with a Liberty I Lightbar.
• 2016 Ford Explorer with a Liberty II Lightbar.
• 2018 Ford F150 with a Liberty II Lightbar.
• 2016 Ford Taurus with a Liberty II Lightbar.
• 2018 Dodge Charger with a Liberty II Lightbar.
• 2018/2020 Chevrolet Tahoe with a Liberty II Lightbar.
• 2018/2020 Chevrolet Suburban with a Liberty II Lightbar.

- Tinted all of the vehicles that allowed tinting (Some of them didn't tint properly or had some type of bug so uhh yeah)
- Updated the handling line for the 2006 Tahoe from the Whelen Pack. Note: Do not drive over curbs over 50MPH or you will go flying (Same with the Crown Vic #realism).
- Updated the handling line for the 2013 Chevy Caprice from the Whelen pack.
- Updated the handling line for the 2018/2020 Tahoe from the Whelen pack.
- Updated the handling line for the 2014 Charger from the Whelen Pack.
- Adjusted both of the 2006 Tahoe to have different car numbers ( The numbers on the fender/trunk) for the DPD livery.
- Adjusted all of the caprices from all the packs to have different numbers on their fender/trunk for the DPD livery.
- Adjusted all of the FPIS's from all the packs to have different numbers on their fender/trunk for the DPD livery.
- Added the car numbers to the top left of the rear bumper to all of the DPD's FPIS's.
- Added the car numbers to the top left of the rear bumper to all of the DPD's Caprices.
- Fixed an issue with the mod kits on the 2018 Charger (Thank you @Ted W. 1K-01!)
- MDT no longer shows up when pressing left shift whilst entering/exiting a vehicle.
- Added the "auto jail time and fine calculation" to MDT.
- Fixed a bug with reports failing to create if a penal code ending in a letter was included.
- Added medical reports on the DFR page on CAD.
- Allowed MDT for people in radio 3 (fire/ems) but made it limited.
- Added 'fixed' ALPR hits to MDT.
- Added auto jail time and fine calculation to citations/arrests on CAD (based on penal codes but you can change it after it has calculated anyway)
- Deleting a call now sets assigned units as 10-8.
- Added satellite option to dispatch live map.
- Changed radar ALPR alerts to the same format as the fixed ALPR.
- Reasons are now shown on ALPR alerts.

With the new vehicle pack, we also received brand new and higher-quality wheels for all of our vehicles. They include Tahoe/Suburban wheels, Charger wheels, Explorer/Taurus wheels, CVPI wheels, and some F150 wheels. Here is what each wheel is:

SUV category Numbers 47-50 are for Tahoe's.
SUV category Numbers 40-45 are for CVPI's.
SUV category Numbers 46 is for Taurus/Explorer.
Offroad category Numbers 37-38 are for F150.
Sports category Numbers 77-79 are for Taurus/Explorer.
Muscle category Numbers 38-42 are for the Chargers.

What are mod kits? Mod kits are the future of custom vehicles for the server and developers. They allow vehicles to have endless options, you are able to customize a lot depending on vehicles. Some vehicles may have more options than others but overall they have a lot more customization options than any other vehicles. You can customize Front bumpers, grills, rear bumpers, and now a lot of the equipment options are also mod kits. Multiple rambar options, multiple ALPR's positions, Partition, multiple antenna options, and more. You are going to have to get in-game and check them out and mess around with the customization options these new vehicles have to offer! Make sure to wait for your department command staff to put out instructions regarding this pack before driving it (don't want you to get in trouble lol)

Alright, everyone, this is it for this Patch Update. For the next one, I am hoping to have some minor updates to vehicles but I will try to get back to doing EUP things (YAY More EUP). This is an exciting one with the new pack because this pack is so much more customizable than the others. I can't wait to get my hands on these, Alright everyone I hope you enjoyed this patch update. See you all next time!