0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Ralph S. 1K-03 - You will be missed very much...

vedehteci

Community Executive
Stingrqy was a very good friend to everyone in this community, he made people feel comfortable and happy. He would always push forward and get the job done. He had many talents on-screen and off-screen. He would always talk about how he’s a straight-A student, at one point, he told me he needed to take a break for a month just to get back up in the A+ rank, even if he was still passing, he wouldn’t stop, he wanted those very good grades to get in good schools.

Around December of 2020, he was diagnosed with cancer. He fought super hard to try and flush this cancer out of his system. A couple of days ago, I got a call from Stingrqy (Ralph), and he could barely speak with me. After a couple of breaths, he told me he was just informed that he doesn’t have long to live, and needs to resign effectively. I promised him that he will forever be in our hearts, and all of us will pray for him & his family.

Today, August 22nd, 2021. Ralph S. 1K-03 has passed away from cancer. Rest easy Stingrqy, you will be missed very much. Thank you for all you have done in TX... Take care buddy.

1K-03 has called out his final Signal-42 on August 22nd, 2021.

Dear Ralph, thank you for the 2 years of loyal and dedicated service to Texas and it's members.
You will always be remembered for your kind soul, funny moments, and unforgettable memories.
I may not have known you personally but I can tell you were an awesome person. I'm sorry we couldn't have helped you more.
You have fought down a long and hard road, and you have successfully completed your mission. It is time to rest.

You are cleared to remain with the Lord forever. Farewell, we'll take the fight from here.

Gone, but never forgotten.

Stingrqy was a very good friend to everyone in this community, he made people feel comfortable and happy. He would always push forward and get the job done. He had many talents on-screen and off-screen. He would always talk about how he’s a straight-A student, at one point, he told me he needed to take a break for a month just to get back up in the A+ rank, even if he was still passing, he wouldn’t stop, he wanted those very good grades to get in good schools.

Around December of 2020, he was diagnosed with cancer. He fought super hard to try and flush this cancer out of his system. A couple of days ago, I got a call from Stingrqy (Ralph), and he could barely speak with me. After a couple of breaths, he told me he was just informed that he doesn’t have long to live, and needs to resign effectively. I promised him that he will forever be in our hearts, and all of us will pray for him & his family.

Today, August 22nd, 2021. Ralph S. 1K-03 has passed away from cancer today. Rest easy Stingrqy, you will be missed very much. Thank you for all you have done in TX... Take care buddy.
Rest in peace Ralph, Fly High❤️

Today, August 22nd, 2021. Ralph S. 1K-03 has passed away from cancer today. Rest easy Stingrqy, you will be missed very much. Thank you for all you have done in TX... Take care buddy.
look i did not now him personaly but he will be missed rest in peace
and be free of pain in heaven

Jaxon Bravo 1A-18

Brother Ralph. You were an amazing kind soul. You always found a way to make me laugh. You were the deffinicion of awesome. Thanks for all the memories. Thanks for being always true to yourself and always you. You teached the community to become more one with themselves and to express yourself in ways we all will never forget. We here at TX will forever remember you for your kind soul. Fly high brother. And stay awesome ❤. You have had a great impact on us all. You were and still are and always be a amazing rolemodel. Rest in peace brother. You will forever be loved ❤❤

Control calling 1K-03.
1K-03, Final Call. Rest in Peace, and Godspeed brother, we will take it from here.

Ralph, your dedication and loyalty to the members of TxDPSRP was outstanding, helping others in any which way you could, always welcoming people regardless of who/what/where they were, is something that everyone should look at as an example of how to conduct themselves, not just online, but as a person and follow foot.

One thing is for certain, you sure had a huge impact on me, and I'm sure there are others whom you touched as well.

We will ALL miss you, and your legacy will always be remembered here with all of us on TxDPSRP.
Thank you for everything that you have done.

Kay S,
3S-75, DC-43