0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Ralph S. 1K-03 - You will be missed very much...

Stingrqy was a very good friend to everyone in this community, he made people feel comfortable and happy. He would always push forward and get the job done. He had many talents on-screen and off-screen. He would always talk about how he’s a straight-A student, at one point, he told me he needed to take a break for a month just to get back up in the A+ rank, even if he was still passing, he wouldn’t stop, he wanted those very good grades to get in good schools.

Around December of 2020, he was diagnosed with cancer. He fought super hard to try and flush this cancer out of his system. A couple of days ago, I got a call from Stingrqy (Ralph), and he could barely speak with me. After a couple of breaths, he told me he was just informed that he doesn’t have long to live, and needs to resign effectively. I promised him that he will forever be in our hearts, and all of us will pray for him & his family.

Today, August 22nd, 2021. Ralph S. 1K-03 has passed away from cancer. Rest easy Stingrqy, you will be missed very much. Thank you for all you have done in TX... Take care buddy.
RIP to true gent, we will be missed by all, fly high mate until we meet again ❤️

Trace G.

I am very thankful to have the opportunity to play games with Ralph. He always knew how to make you laugh and uplift your day when you were having a bad one. Ralph was one of the most amazing human beings on this planet. Even though I am no longer in this community, my heart goes out to anyone and everyone who new Ralph personally. Godspeed brother ❤️

vedehteci

Community Executive
Everyone is a part of the community, even if you think you are not, you are. Just because you may not be in the discord, or have certain roles, does not mean you aren't a part of this community.

You were in this community once, which means you made an impact in the community. Now that I think about it, if you still are looking at our forums and how we are doing, you are a big part of the community. You're checking up on us and still caring.

Just wanted to put a nice message out there, everyone is appreciated!!

Trace G.

Everyone is a part of the community, even if you think you are not, you are. Just because you may not be in the discord, or have certain roles, does not mean you aren't a part of this community.

You were in this community once, which means you made an impact in the community. Now that I think about it, if you still are looking at our forums and how we are doing, you are a big part of the community. You're checking up on us and still caring.

Just wanted to put a nice message out there, everyone is appreciated!!
Thank you Ted.

Tyler Jaxson

Man Was It An Honor To Play In This Great Community Among One Of The Best Of Us May You Rest In Paradise Brother I May Have Not Been In The Community Long, But If There Is One Thing I Know Is Ralph Was One Of The Greatest Guys To Play The Game.
#FuckCancer

Lawson G.

Even though my time in TXDPSRP has passed. I still care for you all. Ralph was one of the nicest people I met in TX. I am deeply sadden by this news. Rest in peace. Fly high buddy...