0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Remove Local cars.

The AI cars are honestly a fucking nightmare to deal with (as a civ and as a cop) and I believe just causes problems for all of us. I understand it tries to include immersion but is it really immersive when one turns into you for no reason?

Daniel Mack

I think that the AI cars populate the server more. However I do think there should be some changes in regards to their handling and how they react to certain events such as when a police car passes with lights and/or sirens (so instead of swerving in and out of lanes, they pull over to the correct side of the road and slow down slightly). But like Gene said, I think it would be a good idea to reintroduce the feature where after a certain amount of players are online AI disappears. That may mess with the AOP being statewide though, due to most players being in Sandy it'll feel like it's empty in the city.

and with the new seatbelts it can really fuck you over

Just wear your seatbelt then, it's what they're meant for. Press K and you're good to go! It's a change that we all have to get used to. :)

JRazz97

The AI cars are honestly a fucking nightmare to deal with (as a civ and as a cop) and I believe just causes problems for all of us. I understand it tries to include immersion but is it really immersive when one turns into you for no reason?

AI makes everything more realistic. If you cant drive with the locals around then you must be ass at driving. Wear your seatbelt then you wont fly out your car. it makes it even more unfair to Civs if Ai is removed and there will only be like 3 cars on the highways and LEO can easily spot you