0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Remove the option for civilians to be able to set their own vehicles as "WANTED"

Ramesh D.

I like to think of the CAD as a place where you can register vehicles, set vehicles as stolen, edit plates and more.

So a place, such as the Department of Motor Vehicles.

I feel like someone wouldn't be able to go to the DMV and make their OWN vehicle wanted. That's what a LEO would do. Setting yourself wanted is just a huge excuse to start a 10-80. The worst offender is the guy with the plate "BIG1050". All he does is run and speed around cop baiting. Even when placed in custody, they have their plate set as wanted anyways.

Attachments

• firefox_0bMoSgqRpX.png
    firefox_0bMoSgqRpX.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 13

Joseph W. 2V-16

I like to think of the CAD as a place where you can register vehicles, set vehicles as stolen, edit plates and more.

So a place, such as the Department of Motor Vehicles.

I feel like someone wouldn't be able to go to the DMV and make their OWN vehicle wanted. That's what a LEO would do. Setting yourself wanted is just a huge excuse to start a 10-80. The worst offender is the guy with the plate "BIG1050". All he does is run and speed around cop baiting. Even when placed in custody, they have their plate set as wanted anyways.
I think the option to set your own vehicle as wanted makes it easier to set up RP scenarios. Unfortunately people also take advantage of this.