0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Statewide!!

Elon G.

What have yall thought about the rise in members and having statewide be the new normal?

I think its great, lmk what u think.

Tyler F.

I think statewide is awesome! There are not many servers that go statewide and a lot of fun is to be had when you have a patrol lasting the entire length of the map- not only for RP sake but also patrolling sake.

It is just a all around win win on both sides of the stick, it may not be the best for staff because they have more people to monitor but who cares about staff???? LMAO no jk - Staff is great. I do feel bad for them at times. ONLY TIMES THOUGH

Nah kudos to the staff team, they are on it at all times when they are in the server and its awesome. I would say a example for many other servers.

Brad W.

Statewide is great when everyone spreads out.
Sometimes I wonder if it's just on my screen that says it's AOP - Statewide and on other peoples it says AOP - Panorama Drive

Scott McCowan

Statewide to me feels more real as we can truly invest time into character development. When we are packed into one area it seems there is always a chase or a shootout going on which, in my opinion, is just a cookie-cutter scene playing over and over. Statewide is great and offers greater roleplay and greater use of the tools we have (Example: your phone - Texting, Calling, etc). Maybe we could get some job scripts going and build an economy...

I am new to all of this but I think state wide would be awesome! Could break it up by region like [1A-26) Brad W. mentioned above and certain staff would cover that region (Well they would cover all really i guess) but you get the point. Afterall this is how its done in real life.

Attachments

• Region Map.jpg
    Region Map.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 8

Luke H

Community Moderator
I am new to all of this but I think state wide would be awesome! Could break it up by region like [1A-26) Brad W. mentioned above and certain staff would cover that region (Well they would cover all really i guess) but you get the point. Afterall this is how its done in real life.
When we do statewide, it's more like Dallas wide as we are based in Dallas IRL. If it were Texas wide there would have to be Houston PD etc. so we just stick to that small portion of Dallas. Love that picture though!

Elon G.

I agree... We could do West Dallas, East Dallas, Downtown Dallas. And Sandy Shores, Grapeseed, Harmony, Paleto, Chiliad State Wilderness, Etc.