0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

TXDPSRP | Introduce Yourself!

How are you enjoying your time on TXDPSRP so far?

• Amazing! :D

• Could be Better. :I

• Horrible :(

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey, welcome to TXDPSRP!

If you want, you can introduce yourself in the replies of this thread, and tell us a little about yourself, share your interests, and just introduce yourself to the staff & members of our community. Please keep all responses legitimate and mature, any troll/joke responses will be removed.

_____

Hey! My name is Will, I am 15 years old, and I am from Florida. I am a Junior Moderator here at TXDPSRP. I am also apart of the Dallas County Sheriff's Office, as a Lieutenant & Supervisor; Texas Fire & Rescue, as a Firefighter; Texas Game Warden as a Warden Recruitl; and Texas Department of Communications as an Operator I. If you have any questions or concerns about the server or the sheriff's office, you can contact me through my contact options below, I'm friendly and always looking to help out!

Email: [email protected]
Discord: LilWill_OG#2003

B

Bizby

Hey, welcome to TXDPSRP!

If you want, you can introduce yourself in the replies of this thread, and tell us a little about yourself, share your interests, and just introduce yourself to the staff & members of our community. Please keep all responses legitimate and mature, any troll/joke responses will be removed.

_____

Hey! My name is Will, I am 15 years old, and I am from Florida. I am a Junior Moderator here at TXDPSRP. I am also apart of the Dallas County Sheriff's Office, as a Lieutenant & Supervisor; Texas Fire & Rescue, as a Firefighter; Texas Game Warden as a Warden Recruitl; and Texas Department of Communications as an Operator I. If you have any questions or concerns about the server or the sheriff's office, you can contact me through my contact options below, I'm friendly and always looking to help out!

Email: [email protected]
Discord: LilWill_OG#2003
Hi, my name is Luke, I am 14 years old, and I'm from Massachusetts. I am a Commander in the Texas State Troopers as well as the FTO Overseer. I enjoy playing many sports and being outside in general when I'm not here at my computer. The three main sports that I play are hockey, lacrosse and cross country. I also play some soccer on the side sometimes. I love to shoot some hockey pucks in my driveway before practice and games or whenever I can, but I like being on the server/doing behind the scenes work here at TXDPSRP the most. I almost always respond to DM's quickly (even when I'm at school) and help out on the forums all the time. Therefore, don't be afraid to message me about any topics on the server. I wish you the best of luck here with your endeavors within our community!

FameZx

Hey there!
My name is Fame, and I'm pretty new to this community. I'm 15 years old, and my birthday is on January 25th, 2003. My favorite dog is a pug, and i would love to be apart of this community and grow in it.

Jacob P.

Hey everyone my name is Jacob. I’m 22 years old and love to game and stream content in my free time. I’m a Deputy Sheriff for the Castro County Sheriff’s Office in Texas. I’ve been on tour for 3 years. My father is a retired Texas State Trooper with over 20 years of service. I’m new to role playing, but am sure with my experience in the field I will do great. I’m excited I finally found a Texas RP community and I hope to be a great addition here. I know I am new, but if in any way I could help the community with any questions about Texas policing feel free to ask. Also feel free to fact check me on my work experience, I have no problem at all with it.