1. Open discord and go to your settings which can be located near your local mute and local deafen buttons, click the icon that looks like a gear.
2. Go to the option on the left hand side that says "Appearance" and scroll down until you see an option called "Developer mode".
3. Enable the "Developer mode" option.
4. Close out of the Discord settings and find your name anywhere on a server, whether it is on the server list or in a message.
5. Right click your name anywhere on the screen whether its in a DM or in a server, it will be the same.
6. Click the option that says "Copy ID".
7. Now your Discord User ID is copied to your clipboard!