0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Commercial Vehicle Enforcement officers

So with the option of being a CDL license holder in the CAD, I think to add to the realism factor there should be a handful of officers trained in Commercial Vehicle Enforcement, to ensure the drivers of said commercial vehicles are in compliance with safety, rules and regulations.

Along with that, there could be monthly (or weekly) vehicle inspection blitzes in highly traveled areas.

As a class A CDL holder, heavy duty tow operator who works closely with NY State Police CVE and DOT Inspectors, as well as being a NYS Certified Heavy Vehicle Safety Inspector and someone who often operates a truck on the server as a civ, I'd love to see this implemented, and would be more then happy to help with this in any way possible.

Mungo K. 1A-10

Community Moderator
My deputies in DCSO have a division within our traffic unit which is CVE. My wardens in TXGW can also take a CVE course as an extra skill. DPD has CVE. These things are all department side things so I advise you put it to your department since an LEO wide CVE unit won't ever likely exist.

Good to know it's already been implemented.
I haven't come across CVE units, which is solely the reason why I posted the suggestion, and since that is the case, I move to close the thread and will look into it within my department

Mungo K. 1A-10

Community Moderator
Good to know it's already been implemented.
I haven't come across CVE units, which is solely the reason why I posted the suggestion, and since that is the case, I move to close the thread and will look into it within my department

Totally understandable, I'm glad you're thinking like that. CVE doesn't get used as much as I'd like but I'm going to try and get it moving again and I'm sure with the new allowlist, you'll see a lot more of it.

I'll be locking the thread as per request.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.