0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Department of Corrections

Domestic

Before I start this off I'd like to say that this suggestion would require a lot of time and effort to implement and this would be a massive change to how jail times work but I would like for everyone to at least hear the suggestion out.

Additionally this suggestion will require adding a custom prison.

What Department of Corrections (DOC) would do:
The department of corrections would work inside the prison, their job is to keep prisoners in check

Who will the prisoners be?
The prisoners would be civs, once civs have been arrested by leo they will go into the prison

What happens when civs go to prison?
The higher ups in DOC will create rules, regulations, a schedule for when prisoners do what i.e meal time, yard time etc. During recess and free times the prisoners can roam around and do pretty much whatever they want as long as it's within the rules of the prison.

How will this work with current jail times?
Frankly it won't.. if DOC was added there would have to be a change in jail times, this means making this longer.

What good would this do for the server?
DOC would completely change the way jail times work and I feel like it would be for the better.

With longer jail times people would be a little more hesitant before committing crimes willy nilly but even with longer jail times there would still be stuff to do instead of just sitting inside a prison, there could be schedules like in a real prison meaning meal times, recess periods, etc.
People could start riots, try and escape, meet other criminals, and perhaps even make friends.

Any cons?
This idea would be very time consuming to implement due to it having an sop, uniform structure, and then there's finding command staff

There's also no guarantee that people would be interested in joining

This idea could just turn into being like what's happening outside the prison i.e constant riots, DOC officers getting beaten constantly etc.

If you're still here thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion, if you have any issues or anything to add to the suggestion please don't hesitate to say so, I would like feedback on the idea so I can hopefully make it better.

Habibi Ababwa

In my opinion if they are going to expand the time in jail they should add a way to contact your friends on the phone and ask them for help to escape the Jail.

Before I start this off I'd like to say that this suggestion would require a lot of time and effort to implement and this would be a massive change to how jail times work but I would like for everyone to at least hear the suggestion out.

Additionally this suggestion will require adding a custom prison.

What Department of Corrections (DOC) would do:
The department of corrections would work inside the prison, their job is to keep prisoners in check

Who will the prisoners be?
The prisoners would be civs, once civs have been arrested by leo they will go into the prison

What happens when civs go to prison?
The higher ups in DOC will create rules, regulations, a schedule for when prisoners do what i.e meal time, yard time etc. During recess and free times the prisoners can roam around and do pretty much whatever they want as long as it's within the rules of the prison.

How will this work with current jail times?
Frankly it won't.. if DOC was added there would have to be a change in jail times, this means making this longer.

What good would this do for the server?
DOC would completely change the way jail times work and I feel like it would be for the better.

With longer jail times people would be a little more hesitant before committing crimes willy nilly but even with longer jail times there would still be stuff to do instead of just sitting inside a prison, there could be schedules like in a real prison meaning meal times, recess periods, etc.
People could start riots, try and escape, meet other criminals, and perhaps even make friends.

Any cons?
This idea would be very time consuming to implement due to it having an sop, uniform structure, and then there's finding command staff

There's also no guarantee that people would be interested in joining

This idea could just turn into being like what's happening outside the prison i.e constant riots, DOC officers getting beaten constantly etc.

If you're still here thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion, if you have any issues or anything to add to the suggestion please don't hesitate to say so, I would like feedback on the idea so I can hopefully make it better.
1633459573963.png

I was told by diiversx that was old, he then sent a link to the post that diggle made which made no mention of not being allowed to suggest departments
Ah alright. Anyways, for the custom prison you would have to add more scripts which would cause the server to lag worse than it does in some areas. Like you said for the Department of Corrections, some of the departments we have already are not as active as others so I was wondering how this one would be more active? We already have 20+ members in the departments currently, so how would it be more entertainment than the others and interest the people? Genuine questions, just want to hear about it further than explained.

Domestic

Ah alright. Anyways, for the custom prison you would have to add more scripts which would cause the server to lag worse than it does in some areas. Like you said for the Department of Corrections, some of the departments we have already are not as active as others so I was wondering how this one would be more active? We already have 20+ members in the departments currently, so how would it be more entertainment than the others and interest the people? Genuine questions, just want to hear about it further than explained.
These are very good points I didn't even think about needing to add new scripts for this idea to work.

As for the possibility of the department not being active I stated that as one of the cons to the idea, however I do feel like it would be fun to have prison guard and prisoner interactions.

As a prison guard you could search cells, search inmates, discover contraband trafficking in the prison along with other things prison guards do,

As an inmate, you could start gangs, try and traffic contraband, make your own weapons like shivs, make connections for when you get out of prison, start riots, try and escape the prison and a bunch of other things.