0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Include Steering Wheel Support

Jason Bean

As the title says, include some sort of Steering Wheel support such as the Manual Transmission Mod which can be found with the link. All it would need ( In Theory, im no Dev so just guessing ) is the server allowing files to work on the server from the 'Plugins' Folder Within FiveM for the mod to function or the files that the mod comes with to be allowed or something ?‍♂️ (Don't Quote Me on this D: ). And it's installed client Side.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/manual-transmission-ikt

Luke H

Community Moderator
I like the idea of implementing it, but not client side. Allowing this as a client side mod would then allow any other client side mod allowing exploiters to join. I believe there are server sided options. Also, the performance on servers would play a large part of if this gets implemented. Good suggestion, I'd love to see it.

As the title says, include some sort of Steering Wheel support such as the Manual Transmission Mod which can be found with the link. All it would need ( In Theory, im no Dev so just guessing ) is the server allowing files to work on the server from the 'Plugins' Folder Within FiveM for the mod to function or the files that the mod comes with to be allowed or something ?‍♂️ (Don't Quote Me on this D: ). And it's installed client Side.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/manual-transmission-ikt
If we could get this on the server I would love it and be playing with my wheel all of the time, but the only downside is the server might not support it.

vedehteci

Community Executive
As @Luke H. 1A-12 said, this would only 'really' work if we allowed 'outside scripts' into the server. Unfortunately, we do not allow that. Although, I will put some research into this to see if we can allow 'certain' mods, but I'm not positive that it will work.

I'll reply back if I find a solution or not. Most likely, the solution will be a client-side solution meaning we 'developers' won't have to add anything to the server. You'll just have to do some things on your FiveM client.

Jason Bean

As @Luke H. 1A-12 said, this would only 'really' work if we allowed 'outside scripts' into the server. Unfortunately, we do not allow that. Although, I will put some research into this to see if we can allow 'certain' mods, but I'm not positive that it will work.

I'll reply back if I find a solution or not. Most likely, the solution will be a client-side solution meaning we 'developers' won't have to add anything to the server. You'll just have to do some things on your FiveM client.
Okay thanks for the response ?