0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

new davis pd and more things about it

Frosty

I think a new Davis PD would make/let people go to Davis instead of MRPD bc of the issue with the Davis PD and if this were added I think more people would just go to Davis instead of just going to MRPD even tho Davis is a lot closer and I think this just looks cool now for the price no I can agree it is a lot of money but I think it would be worth the investment to the server.

link to the PD.
here's a link to a trailer of it.

then here's a picture of it.
1641171258860.png

by all means 50$ is alot of money but i think it would be a worthy addition to the server.

Gene N.

Same thing different station. Everyone hung around Sandy PD, they added MRPD, removed Sandy, then no one likes that everyone is at MRPD. Adding a Davis would be nice, in fact I think it’ll be badass. But it’s not the solution to the problem

Joseph W. 2V-16

Same thing different station. Everyone hung around Sandy PD, they added MRPD, removed Sandy, then no one likes that everyone is at MRPD. Adding a Davis would be nice, in fact I think it’ll be badass. But it’s not the solution to the problem
What do you think rotating AOPs?

Gene N.

I feel for those who came after we went statewide 24/7. We used to rotate AOP’s, and when server hit 30-40 people we would get blessed with statewide. Eventually it became statewide 24/7 to give freedom to the players