0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Teleport to each PD. ( /PD Sandy/LS )

JRazz97

There needs to be a way to quickly change location. For example if I spawn in the ports and I want to go to Paleto or Sandy I dont really feel like driving, Not just me but others have agreed. The only way to do this is, constantly /die and respawning until you reach your wanted location. Been warned for this as FailRP but There needs to be a way which is easy to do. /TPSANDY, /TPLS, /TPPALETO. This would allow you to be teleported to the Main location/ main PD in that location

This used to be a feature in the form of a /pd command but was removed upon the release of 2.0 to improve realism. It's simple really, log off where you want to spawn in, makes rp better so people can't just appear places with no context. Also stops people just doing /pd sandy when they spawn in.

Steve nailed this one.

When you log off, it saves the location of that character, so when you log back in, you're right where you left for realism purposes.

Jenson D.

There needs to be a way to quickly change location. For example if I spawn in the ports and I want to go to Paleto or Sandy I dont really feel like driving, Not just me but others have agreed. The only way to do this is, constantly /die and respawning until you reach your wanted location. Been warned for this as FailRP but There needs to be a way which is easy to do. /TPSANDY, /TPLS, /TPPALETO. This would allow you to be teleported to the Main location/ main PD in that location
Using /die multiple times to respawn at a certain location is bug exploiting.