0 PLAYERS ONLINE

PLAY.TXNRP.COM

Too remove the Tesla Cyber truck/Punisher humv

Flakes

For those that have the car packs that you can pay for, they include a tesla cyber truck in one of them and another one is a military humv, they both have bullet proof windows that cannot be broken, (the humv windows break after 100 rounds which is somewhat realistic) i don't necessarily have issue with bullet proof windows its the fact people shoot out of the vehicle and seem too think its alright, some might argue you can roll the windows down but if that is realistic the windows would be made thinner and it would take less shots to penetrate the window.

too sum all this up i just feel like people take advantage of the cyber truck as no one does rp with it they use it for 10-80's. an idea too maybe change this could be to take the cyber truck out and add a new car so that the people that do own the pack don't lose a car. (the humv is also bad but it is more realistic then the cyber truck and no one can really drive it so its not really a constant issue)
-Jake Stevens <3

Ramesh D.

Ok, if you want to remove anything that can be used to an advantage (pay2win), you can also remove the tesla roadster which goes a massive 250MPH. Or at least apply the speed limits like the other vehicles.

I'm sure there's more than just the Tesla Truck and the Tesla Roadster.

Frosty

Maybe like a canam? like a 4door or something = opness just cant be bullet proof in my opinion
like maybe we can just remove the bullet proof windows?

Luke H

Community Moderator
Ok, if you want to remove anything that can be used to an advantage (pay2win), you can also remove the tesla roadster which goes a massive 250MPH. Or at least apply the speed limits like the other vehicles.

The server isn't about pay2win, it's just a roleplay server. I see nothing wrong with a fast vehicle (assuming it goes that fast IRL) in-game. If LEO can't chase it then don't chase it lol. If people break rules with what they're given - the easy answer is to report them.

I agree it's OP in some aspects, do you have any suggestions for replacements of those vehicles? If donators are paying for these two cars, they should be reimbursed with other vehicles.
Honestly, just nerf it and it will be fine, the bulletproof windows are ridiculous, it tasks 200 Mags to break the window, but it sounds difficult, for replacing two vehicles possibly some real-life cars, like BMWs, Mercedes And Audi's.

Ramesh D.

The server isn't about pay2win, it's just a roleplay server. I see nothing wrong with a fast vehicle (assuming it goes that fast IRL) in-game. If LEO can't chase it then don't chase it lol. If people break rules with what they're given - the easy answer is to report them.
It's completely disproportional to other fast vehicles (like the cyclone, which is gta's version of the tesla roadster). They get an applied speed limit, but LEO and donator vehicles do not.

Luke H

Community Moderator
Honestly, just nerf it and it will be fine, the bulletproof windows are ridiculous, it tasks 200 Mags to break the window, but it sounds difficult, for replacing two vehicles possibly some real-life cars, like BMWs, Mercedes And Audi's.
We can't change anything about the vehicle. The vehicle creator would have to change all of that so it either stays or goes.

Flakes

people will argue and say they "pay 2 win" when u really dont win anything at all you still end up getting a warrant if u dont get caught and you do end up in jail regardless, trust me i know.

for the bulletproof fix, im not too sure how it works but if they can some how remove the bullet proof windows it would be alright but then again no one drives that vehicle arround unless they are trolling and or doing a 10-80, alot of people own the pack and rarely do u see someone driving it "normaly" and change for it could like a truck or an suv vehicle, i also pay for the HUMV and i would be happy to have a change cause it hard to do rp with it when u cant even have a plate on it and most cops dont like seeing it on public roads,

we could go back and forth with this topic but its really just a troll vehicle that no one really rps with it and i will stand by this, i own the pack and i dont even drive it cause one its ugly and 2 the bullet proof is unrealistic for cops and civs, elon musk broke his tesla window with a rock like cmon

im happy regardless just thought id put it outhere

Last edited:

Well, if you think of it that way, it's not bulletproof and the max speed goes 250Mph, granted some people might see it as "unrealistic" but either way I don't think it unrealistic.